Saturday, May 19, 2007

Planning a wedding...

...is not easy...and is really expensive...everything involves decisions, decisions, decisions...money, money & lots of money...

To date we have yet to confirm CONFIRM a venue...although we do have a few places in mind already and have verbally "confirmed" a couple of venues but I have delayed the deposit payment for the confirmation of the venue mainly because we keep getting new ideas for new venues...ideas keep changing, although it's only been 19 days since I started planning the wedding, but we've had so many changes made to the type of dinner, the theme, the venue, the no. of pax, the no. of dinners...etc...and this is only just the beginning. But with only 5 more months left to plan...I am getting a little worried...I was still taking it slow the past few days, but now I am feeling the rush to get things done & confirmed with. The date is confirmed already, but I am trying to get the venue confirmed, once that is done, I will be able to follow with getting the invitation cards done, confirming the theme & decortations with the event planner, the band, the menu...Other than that, I still have to arrange for the pre-wedding photos, the event photographer, the dresses, the make up & hair do, the accommodation for the outstation guests...the registration, the whole pick-up bride planning and renovations...whoa!!! Phew!!! Although I do admit that it can all be done within a few months, but it will be non-stop planning all the way until the wedding day...Preferably, I have a year to plan, but come to think of it...a year is also a loooong time, with so much time to plan, we tend to keep changing our minds cos new ideas pop up from everywhere...so it is also not good...I wanna just get it over and done with so that I won't keep changing my mind...after all, it is only for that ONE day...despite everything, it is still going to be our day...our Wedding Day, it is going to be great no matter what!

So, stay tuned for my wedding planning................................it is going to be..............................interesting, I hope....hahahahah....

2 comments:

~ VinnY ~ said...

u miss one...FIREWORKS!!! KAKAKAKA.......

~JEST~ said...

Hhhhmmmm...GOOD IDEA!!! hahaha...but I wouldn't wanna kena lock-up on my wedding day lah!!! But it would be damn beautiful :) By the sea some more...hehehe...