Went to KL over the weekend for one mission...to pick my wedding & evening gowns for the photo shoot and for the actual day...also to try and find a suit for Sam...
Result ~ MISSION Accomplished!!! Woo Hoo!!!
We arrived on Thursday and we had an early night...then on Friday, we walked around KLCC to try and find a suit for Sam...our intention was to find a proper 3-pc suit with vest and all for the photo shoot, but we couldn't find any, but, instead found a really nice casual/semi formal 2-pc suit which would be nice for the 32 dinner on the 27th. We didn't buy it immediately cos we wanted to look around first to make sure that this is the best...so we walked around...then decided to walk around Starhill, just in case...but it was lagi worse...hahaha...so, we thought, it is ok, can go back to KLCC tomorrow after the CoverShots appt to get the suit la...
The appointment with CoverShots was @ 2pm...but we were early so we arrived at CoverShots at 1pm to meet Yvonne - the nice lady whom I have been liaising with all these while at CoverShots - she ran through our package with us again just to make sure we know & understand what we would be getting. My package includes two wedding gowns and two evening gowns for the photo shoot. As for the event day, I am allowed to use one of the wedding gowns and both the evening gowns. OK...so, it was time to try on the gowns and feel like a princess...HAHAHA...
She showed us their available range of gowns...although not many, I would say, maybe about 30-35 wedding gowns and 15 evening gowns to choose from only. But, for me, it was good enough, sometimes having too many varieties to choose from will be too much of a headache...with such a small range, it is easier to decide, which was why it only took us about an hour to choose my gowns. I've heard ppl taking up to 3 hours to choose their gowns...
I only tried on about 10 wedding gowns and only 5 evening gowns. From there, the decision was rather easy...hehehe...I LOVED the very first wedding gown that I tried on, it was brand new, no one has worn it yet and it was simple and nice, silky and soft, BUT heavy because of it's long train...but besides the train, I love the simple design...so that was confirmed...it took me a while to decide on the 2nd gown. Yvonne advised me that I should pick a second without a train, which I preferred also...but I tried on those without train, and they all looked funny or weird or too plain on me...so in the end, I chose the 2nd gown with a train as well...which I really loved too (Sam picked this gown), it's just that it also has a train...but it is ok la...so, mission accomplished...I was tired but REALLY HAPPY...then I was thinking, I only spent less than 2 hours at CoverShots and I was damn tired already, imagine how tiring it would be on my actual wedding day...oh my! hahahaha...
After CoverShots, we went to get the suit at KLCC and went to Dome for COFFEE...after coffee, we went home and took a looooooooong nap...LOL...
I am glad to get this finally done...can't wait for the photo shoot at Cameron Highlands...We've booked The Smokehouse and I have obtained permission from the Strawberry Park Resort and the Lakehouse to take our photos there, so our pictures will mainly be taken at these 3 premises...should be fun :)
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment