...EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...!!! Damn it was gross...
My sis & Joe was out running errands, so I ran to the guest room and asked my bro to come help me get rid of it...and WHAT WAS I THINKING...he came in and said...let it go lah!!! It is not harmful...Walau!!! I should have known...I was about to go search for newspapers when I remembered that Joe has arachnaphobia...hahaha...even the tiniest spider will send him running off screaming...hahaha...I remember a time when he was driving us in the car when a small little spider was outside his driver's side window, he froze and nearly got us killed...after parking his car, he made my sister go out to get rid of the spider before he dare to open the car door to get out...hahaha...it was quite funny. So I deliberately waited for them to come home so that I could show him this gigantic spider that was lurking in his wardrobe in his BRAND NEW HOUSE...hahaha...that would probably give him nightmares...but in the end, he didn't have the guts to walk into his room and asked me help him get rid of the spider...hahaha...and this is how BIG the spider is................




I took pictures of the spider with my cameraphone...hahaha...while taking these pictures, I had goosebumps all over...I had to take evidence to show Joe lah!!!...hahaha...I asked them for newspapers...I took 1" thick newspaper, rolled it up into a 5" thick BAT...took it upstairs with me...stared at the spider...squat there looking at this poor disgusting insect which I am about to kill...it took me about 5 minutes to build up my courage...then holding the BAT with my right hand, I placed my left hand on the cup, getting ready to lift it up, and...WHOP!!! AAaaahhhh!!! *clang clang clang*...the cup fell, but luckily it didnt break...and flattened on the floor was the poor spidey...I took it downstairs and showed Joe the flattened spider and he nearly fainted...HAHAHAHA...
poor spider...
No comments:
Post a Comment