Friday, July 20, 2007

Popcorn & Coke

I watched 3 blockbuster movies recently - Transformers, Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix & Die Hard 4.0.

Watching Transformers was like reliving my childhood memories...Transformers was very much part of my childhood, just like Thundercats (hahaha). Watching the characters in the cartoon series change and transform, it was amazing and exciting at that young age. This was more than 20 years ago? Gee! Am I really that old already?...hahaha...After sooooo many years, they have now made it into a movie. With the current visual effects technology it should be good and boy, was it GOOD!!! It was so GOOD that I didn't dare blink in case I'd miss out on anything...hahaha...I watched with awe and amazement. Opening my eyes wide enough to make sure I absorbed every single image. I cannot describe how much I LOVE this movie. It was just sooooo good...the CGI effects was fantastic! This DVD is a MUST BUY to keep, so that I can watch it again and again and again and again and again............

Then came Harry Potter and we read in the newspapers that it managed to win Transformers at the Blockbuster...surprised, we thought, hey, we should watch this movie to see how good it actually is...and we were disappointed. It was no where near as good as Transformers, although both movies are very different, BUT at least Harry Potter should be as good as it's previous series...but Oh! So disappointing...this is the worst series amongst all...not funny, not exciting, in other words...boring...and a couple, sitting a few seats behind made it worse. They were acting like as if they were at home, just the two of them...the female was giggling a lot but they were also arguing a lot and the guy was a vulgar word machine all the way, I thought I was in a nuthouse. They were behaving badly, I thought they were crazy >:( Sigh, this was the worse I have encountered.

Last night we went to watch Die Hard 4.0 and...Oh my! It was really super Die Hard..."Khang Khor See"...hahaha...even with an F-35, shooting missiles at him, he really just CANNOT die...hahahahaha...BUT, it was a pretty good movie...enjoyable and entertaining, comparing with Harry Potter, it really made Harry Potter a worse movie.

So, in my opinion...watch Transformers & "Khang Khor See" 4.0 in the cinema and don't bother watching Harry Potter, but if you wanna watch it for the sake of continuing the series, then just buy a DVD... :)

No comments: