I've been married for 4 weeks...life has been almost the same, no drastic changes...still wake up to go to work at 9am...hahaha...still go in to the office at 10am...I still have my own time and space when Sam goes out for drinks with his friends or outstation/overseas for work...I get to either go to the gym, have dinner with family/friends or go shopping for necessities...but for me to go out when Sam is not in town, will be different, I'll have to avoid going home so late, cos they might know what time I go home and they might not like it that I go home so late...dunno leh...have so many things to think about now when it comes to these things...last time, I only have to worry about my mom nagging me about safety and all that, but that's my mom ma...I can just ignore, talk back, or argue with her about it...hahaha...but now, I can't...
I also have to be more careful, cos his brother loves to go into his room...I understand that he also needs time to get used to seeing a sister-in-law around the house but hor...he has to know now that he can no longer barge into his brother's room anymore...he has to learn how to knock and only enter if told...if no answer means "do not disturb"...hahaha...I gave him a good talk on this matter and made him understand this point...so far so good :P
His sister has been good so far...she has grown up a lot, so she has become quite pleasant to stay with...other than her fights with her little brother, other than that, she is quite ok...not affecting me, only affecting my ears...but ok la...can't help it if they love to fight & argue with each other, this is for their parents to worry about la...
So, these are the few things that are diferent now...oh well...should be better when we move out to our own place...can't wait :P then I'll have alllllllllllll the freedom...woo hoo!!!
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we trust you would be an attentive wife, an understanding sister-in-law, a pleasant and all smile daughter-in-law.
geoff
Post a Comment