So, we went in and settled in our seats, making ourselves comfortable, but the screen angle is really quite difficult to see cos it was a really small cinema. So I had to rest my head on the top of the seat and slide down, put my handbag behind me to support my back. I heard an old couple right behind us talking about their wedding anniversary plans, I didn't take a look at them, but from the way they talked, I assumed they were about 50+, I was thinking uh-oh, I hope they are not the type that will repeat the script or react to the scenes...LIKE MY MOM!!!...then the previews started.
The movie was quite ok...I know that many ppl had doubts about this movie, but certain scenes were seriously funny...and there was this one part that made us laugh so hard we cried...seriously CRIED. I was wiping away tears and laughing so long and hard...it was crazeeeeee...this ONE scene made the whole movie worth watching...hahaha...

...but I was surprised that Mr. Bean's teddy was no where to be seen in this movie...his famous button-eyed teddy bear was MIA.
I needed a comedy really badly recently and this movie made me laugh til I cried, so it was a success!
At the end of the movie, I saw the old couple who was behind us walking towards the exit and I was shocked...they were actually about 70+ (I really thought they were much younger, their voices, the way they talked, they were very focused, no stuttering, very firm)...holding hands while walking out, watching them, it put a smile on my face, I thought it was really sweet,...in their 70s, going to the cinema to watch a movie together, holding hands,...I hope that when we reach 70, we'll be like that too :) :P ...and throughout the movie, they were really good, no repeating of scripts, talked very little, so much better than some of the youngsters I have encountered in the cinemas...the movie and this wonderful old couple really made my day :)
2 comments:
SPOILER!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!...I HAD to blog about it, it made me CRY!!!...hahaha...
Post a Comment