Ok, I know, I know...you guys must be thinking..."WHAT?!?! Another movie???...Boh-ring!!!"...okok, one last movie post.......................................for this week...hehehe...
Many of you might have already watched this movie, The Notebook, as it is quite an old movie, I think about 2-3 yrs ago...and I bought the DVD when it was first released then, but I recently only remembered and found time to watch it...so, I was home early last week and I searched for it under the huge pile of DVDs and watched it alone...I wanted to watch it alone, cos many ppl have told me how sad the movie is and a friend of mine even sweared that I'd cry, cos he said many of his friends, including guys, cried when they watched this movie, he calls this movie the ultimate "tear-jerker" movie. So, I thought, ok, I'd better watch it alone...hehehe...and anyway, Sam is not a drama, touchy-feely movie type of person...so, I was all seated comfortably in front of the TV, with a pillow to hug, just in case :P
The movie was really nice, I really liked it, it was really sweet and touching and all, but, I didn't cry!!! Surprise, surprise...Mr. Bean made me cry but this didn't...hehehe...It was really sad & touching but I think I've seen sadder movies than this, but this had a nice storyline to it. It was a really nice movie to watch :) Two-thumbs up for this movie...
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment