
Christmas 2005 - Yay!!! Chocolates from Santa Clause :P

Korea Dec 2006 - Buffet dinner...Ggrrrrrr...cut queue, cut queue all the hongkie ppl can't wait to eat, they had to cut queue...how terrible...HARLO...PLEASE QUEUE UP!!!

Korea Dec 2006 - Korean BBQ restaurant...super YUMMY!!! The pork spare ribs, the smoked duck, the very very thinly sliced beef...oh my...and the kimchi...damn good...go with beer...DELICIOUS!!! I know we look bored, but actually we were really tired, it was already almost 11pm that time and we started dinner at 10pm.

6 Nov 2005 - Moredo's, KL...my birthday Green Tea cake from Howy & Tee...but something was missing from that cake...the red beans...Howy asked for "more" red beans, but I think the lady at the bakery heard "no" red beans...hahahaha...but just as yummy with/without the red beans...

Nov 2006 - FCC ,Siem Reap, Cambodia...yummy florentine poached eggs with spinach sandwich...freaking good...and beautiful cafelatte :)

6 Nov 2006 - Feringghi Grill, Rasa Sayang Hotel, Pg...My prime Beef ribs steak...look at the size of that thing!!! I was so upset that I could not finish it, I was just too full to take another bite, I had to leave tummy for dessert & my birthday cake, rite?!...

The chocolate mousse dessert...MMMmmmmm...rich & chocolatey...

My chocolate chip Haagan Dazs birthday cake from Siew Tatt & Melody...

4th Jan 2007, Aaron's birthday party @ Emanon - Dominoes pizza, I have not had that for soooooo long...

The same Dominoes pizza slice...different satisfactory smile...hahaha...

Tau fu fah...I have not had this in YEARS...since high school at Sri Inai...a man used to sell this outside the school in the afternoon and while waiting for my mom to pick me up, I'd buy this to makan...but it was nicer the last time, this one not good...

Sometime towards the end of 2006 @ Sam's hse - Tom Yam steamboat...damn sour, damn spicy, damn nice...ayo...look at my face you know how good it is liao :P

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, KID!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment