Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Nephews & Niece

This post is dedicated to my super cute nephews & niece :)

Ashley Vitayatanagorn - Born 1st October 2004
Jonathan Vitayatanagorn - Born 1st October 2004
Tan Shih Jern - Born 26th March 2006

Ash Vit & Jon Vit...picture taken on 3rd Dec '04 - 2 months old...

Look at that smile...haha...and this is Jon...2 mnths old...he was so cute...

Ash - taken last year February when they were back in Penang for holiday...growing up to be quite a sweet little girl, on the outside,...but with a scary monstrous character...haha...natural born leader...

At CRC restaurant...she loves to eat & play with rice...her record is 2 small bowls of rice, 1.5 bowls managed to go into her tummy, the rest...all over the table & floor :P

and yea..."shit" happens...oops...I mean..."spit" happens...hahaha...

Jon's butt says he is a "good" boy...muahaha...how deceiving...never judge a book by its cover...muahahaha...

Gotta hide it...cos me no "good" boy...

Jern...now, the current KING of the family...the precious JEWEL...

My bro calls him cheekybabe, munchkins, chipmunk...although it sounds gerli...but it really suits him la...he really really looks like a chipmunk and he is really cheeky...cannot tahan him...

but I've got to admit that his charms are addictive...he has gotten us all under his spell...

yummy fingers covered with germs...

Doesn't he look exactly like Lin??...it is a photocopy version of her...haha...


Greyhound, Siam Paragon, Bangkok, Oct 2006...yippee!!!...so excited...he looooooves to shriek and it is weird cos none of us can shriek...we all have low tones...wonder who he gets the shrieking from...

cheeky face...

December 2006, Ash & Jon are back in Penang for holidays again...and they are already 2 year 2mnths+

*yaaaaaawn*...Penang is so boring...yummy tweety bird...OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I just ate & killed tweety bird...aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!this pic reminded me of Violet from the Incredibles cartoon, the daughter...I think her name was Violet...ah, this is much better, I can see clearer...she looks so matured in this picture...
private playground at Uncle Thoe's house...hahaha...
Ronald McDonald...
see me walk around, up n down with Uncle Thoe's gigantic shoes...
and I am still standing...muahahaha...I also can what...I can wear high heels some more...and also Uncle Thoe's stinky running shoes...it is sooooooo stinky...cannot tahan...waaaaaah!!!...help...
...here's looking down at you, kid :P
Uncle Thoe = Goliath...Jon = David

Jewels of Tan family...and the KING is on his throne...muahahaha...

No comments: