Monday, January 8, 2007

Too-Zelo-Zelo-Sehven

A new blog, a new look (I just permed my hair and this time it turned out the way it was supposed to just after ONE perm...woo-hoo!!), a new year (2007), a new me...unmasked!!!

Yes, I have decided to start a new blog which reveals ME!!! :P I have spent the last many months hiding myself behind posts, in another blog, that were carefully written and composed without revealing any identity. But, I find that really difficult sometimes, so I've decide to let it all out in the open...hahaha...so, this blog is all about me making you so sick of seeing & hearing about me,...my complaints, my thoughts, my opinions, my long-winded stories & explanations, yata yata yata...

and since I had such a shitty start to the new year of 2007, I decided to do this as "the" BIG change & celebration to the new year :P How bout that!!!

and why was my new year shitty you might ask, well, I had the WORSE new year's eve celebration ever...in summary, we attended to a friend's grandma's 91st birthday dinner @ Evergreen Hotel, and at 11:35pm, after one too many drinks + a very bad temper + an overcooked fish + complaints and supposed promise that was made by the manager to take the fish out of the bill => argument with relatives + banging on tables + shouting at the manager + flying glasses & broken glasses...I think you get the picture...Hence, we missed out on the fireworks display at gurney drive at midnight. I didn't even get to wish Sam happy new year until 12:45am...sigh...Mimi & I were so pissed although we sat patiently & watched the whole drama...he spoiled New Yr's celebration for all of us, just because of a stupid overcooked fish. I will not forgive him for this. So "kway hoon". Alcohol can really make ppl do crazy things >:(

It's not only a new yr's eve celebration that turned sour...things are still all wrong for me...it has indeed been a bad start to the new year...I do hope things will improve for the better...it has been quite depressing for me for the last few weeks...not sure why...hormones running wild?...hhmm...I have been having bad mood swings lately...need more yoga to relax myself :P probably because I did not go to the gym & yoga for 1 month in Dec '06...no "happy" hormones running thru my body :P gotta go back to my excercise routine asap before I fall into depression :S

~~S.O.S~~
...but I guess that not only are things bad for me...I think the whole world is affected by a bad start to the new year...war & bombings caused by men...and by nature, the cause is - two words - "El Nino"...bad floods have hit Malaysia, and we sit here in the office wondering when it will hit Penang...reports of a heavy rain storm in Penang over the weekend was thankfully not very heavy...but however, the east coast states were not so lucky. So, I shouldn't be complaining, should I...but I AM only human...and "complain" is my middle-name as Sam always claims...hehehe...

No comments: